Monday, January 3, 2011

IMITATION SPRING/SUMMER 2011

I was excited to hear that Tara Subkoff would be returning to relaunch her "Imitation of Christ" brand after being away from the scene for 5 years. During that time she lost the rights to the brands name and the company itself went under. Now she is back to try it all over again with her new S/S 2011 show. I found the collection, pretty and comfortable. I liked the simplicity and delicacy of each piece. A lot of it I found would be perfect for all the awesome summer music festivals that I'm looking forward to. (go by quickly winter please)It was surprising to see her show scaled down to being, just a show, in the past they were always about being an art experience. With a new look and a new approach to this brand I look forward to seeing what Tara will show next and if it will last this time...











No comments:

Post a Comment