Saturday, June 19, 2010

"DEAR LANVIN, I WORSHIP YOU...."

2 reasons and 2 reasons only on why I love Lanvin. The first which is obvious...the clothes of course! Every collection has something that I love and something that I would kill to have, the pieces are always exquisite, it's a brand that is all on it's own, never too trendy, always just right. Lanvin pieces are ones that remain timeless, Alber Elbaz is just one of the many wonderfully talented artists we are lucky to have in the industry today.
The second reason I'm obsessed with this label is....the ad's, they are always remarkable and always creative and always works of art that should be hung...here are some images you can feast your eyes on:










Images from: assets.lexposure.net, frillr.com, geniusbeauty.com, gillianbowling.com, hautefashion.com, i.models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment