Thursday, May 20, 2010

BEST DRESSED COUPLE

And the award goes to.......Johnny Depp and his lovely Vanessa Paradis the uber chic uber hot pair of forever.
No couple looks as yum in my tum as these two....him with his eccentric not always slick style and her with her perfect Chanel darling wardrobe. They both wear clothing that describes who they are and what they love and for that I give them this title. It's easy to wear what you see on the runway or in magazines but taking pieces and making them your own is what counts on the fashion scoreboard. I feel that Depp's style is not always something that is appealing but at the end of the day it's "his" style his own interpretation of fashion and he plays with it which is what I love and Vanessa, well she is simply my Parisian idol.






No comments:

Post a Comment